Qivana of Honolulu Products Line: Prime, Qore and Metaboliq
Qivana Prime Nitric Oxide Activator Features
PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator is a nutritional supplement that enhances endogenous Nitric Oxide production. The supplement contains a blend of natural ingredients that provide the body with nitrate and nitrite, precursor compounds required for Nitric Oxide production.
After taking the supplement, individuals experience an increase in systemic Nitric Oxide availability, meaning that their bodies have the molecules necessary to produce NO naturally. Unlike other available Nitric Oxide supplements, PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator provides multiple sources of NO precursors that the body can utilize, rather than relying solely upon L-arginine as a source of NO (Nitric Oxide) synthesis.
Significant research, method development and quantitative testing went into selecting the ingredients most likely to have the best ability to convert to NO in the most efficient manner. For the first time, PRIME researchers developed a new method for testing and quantifying the NO potential of different organic substances. A new algorithm was created to measure the Nitric Oxide potential of hundreds of foods, roots, plants, leaves, extracts, herbs and botanicals.
Each was measured and scored to determine its Nitric Oxide potential in humans. Only the top scoring N-O ingredients were selected, making PRIME the most reliable and efficient formula on the market for generating NO. In addition to nitrates, other cofactors were also included in the formula to ensure the most effectual conversion ratios.
PRIME also contains L-citrulline, which converts to L-arginine in the body. Researchers have suggested and reported that L-arginine made from L-citrulline is much more effective at raising NO levels than taking L-arginine directly.
This is because while L-arginine can travel down one of eight pathways, L-citrulline converted to L-arginine is directed toward the Nitric Oxide pathway, make L-citrulline much more efficient at fueling NO.
PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator also contains the ProBiora3® Oral Probiotic Blend, a proprietary formula of beneficial bacteria. Each dose of PRIME contains 600 million colony-forming units of Streptococcus oralis, S. uberis and S. rattus.
These healthy bacteria proliferate in the mouth, fostering an environment that facilitates NO production. Without a strong population of probiotic bacterial strains in the mouth, an individual would be unable to efficiently produce Nitric Oxide.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator?
The PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator contains a proprietary blend of natural ingredients proven to boost an individual’s Nitric Oxide production. Having higher levels of available NO in the body is beneficial to adults. The health benefits of increasing Nitric Oxide production through use of the PRIME supplement include:
• Maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels.*
• Improvement in circulation by signaling arterial smooth muscle to relax, dilating blood vessels.*
• Prevention of premature cardiovascular aging by improving blood vessel health.*
• Improvement of sexual functioning by increasing blood flow to penile and vaginal tissues.*
• Support for neuronal communication, memory processes, and overall cognition.*
• Improvements in energy, mood, and general feelings of well-being.*
These benefits of Nitric Oxide have been demonstrated by several scientific studies. Each of these benefits of the PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator is discussed in greater detail below:
• Endothelial cells that form the lining of artery walls naturally produce N-O. Nitric Oxide diffuses from these endothelial cells to affect smooth muscle contractility. A steady release of Nitric Oxide from these cells maintains vascular tone, preventing arteries from becoming too tightly contracted or too relaxed. As individuals age, their natural production of N-O significantly decreases. One result of this lower basal N-O production is dysregulation of vascular tone, causing artery walls to become too constricted. Elevated vascular tone contributes to changes in blood pressure, a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
• Taking PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator stimulates natural N-O production in endothelial cells, causing arterial walls to relax. This dilates blood vessels, supporting normal blood pressure already within normal range and promoting overall cardiovascular health.
• Increased N-O production improves overall circulatory system activity. Arterial dilation promotes efficient blood flow through the circulatory system. This speeds delivery of oxygen and other nutrients to cells while facilitating the efficient removal of waste products. These circulatory system improvements are another key benefit of taking PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator.
• Increasing natural N-O production by taking the PRIME supplement also improves blood vessel health, preventing premature cardiovascular aging. Unhealthy blood vessels are characterized by inflammation, circulatory constriction, hardening of arteries, platelet aggregation and adhesion of leukocytes to arterial walls.
• Nitric Oxide diffuses from endothelial cells into the lumen of the blood vessels, allowing it to interact with platelets and leukocytes. N-O has an inhibitory effect on platelet aggregation, breaking apart existing aggregations and preventing formation of new platelet clumps.
• It also inhibits adhesion of leukocytes to blood vessel walls. These functions improve vascular endothelial integrity, keeping blood vessels free of blockages and improving cardiovascular health. Studies have demonstrated that increasing N-O production in endothelial cells supports healthy blood vessels by signaling relaxation and expansion, improving circulation, inhibiting platelet aggregation and returning them to normal, healthy function.
• Using PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator also supports normal sexual functioning. Eighty percent of sexual dysfunction is related to circulation. In males it occurs because of impaired blood flow to penile tissue, preventing the individual from achieving a full erection or sustaining his erection. Reduced blood flow to vaginal tissue may also be implicated in sexual dysfunction in women.
• Because Nitric Oxide acts as a vasodilator, it improves blood flow to the penis. Commonly used interventions for dysfunction make use of the Nitric Oxide pathway to boost blood flow to the sex organs. PRIME Nitric Oxide Activator regulates Nitric Oxide levels through natural means, improving blood flow and sexual performance.
• In addition to its effects on the cardiovascular system, Nitric Oxide has been implicated in key nervous system processes. Nitric Oxide has been demonstrated to act as a neurotransmitter in the brain, facilitating healthy and normal communication between neurons. Because the molecule can diffuse through cellular membranes, it is an ideal messenger for engaging multiple nearby neurons.
• N-O can even transmit a signal between two neurons unconnected by a synapse, giving it a greater ability to communicate than traditional neurotransmitters that are more spatially limited. Nitric Oxide’s relatively short lifespan allows it to activate several neurons in close proximity without affecting neural networks in other areas.
• In the clinical research study of adults taking the PRIME supplement, more than half of the participants reported improvements in overall energy. Because Nitric Oxide facilitates circulatory processes, most people experience a boost in energy. Other common effects of PRIME include improved mood, enhanced sleep quality and better sustained energy levels.
Buy All of Your Qivana Products Here, We Ship Worldwide!
Nitric Oxide, Aging and Antiaging
Nitric Oxide in Athletic Performance
Nitric Oxide Benefits & Roles
Nitric Oxide & the Brain
Nitric Oxide & the Cardiovascular System
Nitric Oxide (NO) and Diabetes
Nitric Oxide Foods & Herbs That Increase It
Nitric Oxide & Nanomedicine
Nitric Oxide, Sex, Libido, and Erectile Dysfunction (ED)